Saturday, November 17, 2007

SEVEN THINGS!

Well this is a brutal thing to do to someone who just started her blog. Thanks mal. Thanks a bundle. I dont know quite what I am doing, so just bear with me... Here goes.

1) I am deathly afraid of someone chasing me. I dont know why or how this came about, but I can NOT stand it when people chase me. Even if it is a family member or a friend, I will scream bloody murder if someone runs after me. That is why I always run up the stairs. I am afraid that there is a ghost or a snake chasing me... Nerdy i know.

2) I can not stand eating white foods. I don't know exactly why but it just doesn't seem right to eat that is white. Thats one of the reasons why I don't eat: school's mash potatoes, sour cream, some Alfredo sauce, swiss cheese and mayo.

3) I LOVE greek mythology and learning about all of the different gods and their powers. I like all the stories and the lessons they teach and the things they explain. For example, we have thunderstorms because Zeus gets angry and throws his lightning bolts.

4) I love the go to school. It isn't necessarily because of the classes, but more that I get to be with all of my friends. I do love some subjects thought. Like English, drama, and sometimes math. I love going to school because i get to see my friends that dont live in my ward and I'm not cooped up in the house....

5) I LOATHE vacuuming. I can not stand it. And it just so happens that one of my things I do to pay my mother back for borrowing money is just that, vacuuming. Luckily we also have little Roda to make my troubles just a little easier.... :)

6) One of my pet peeves is when people say "I seen it" instead of "I saw it". And of course i moved to payson where practically EVERYONE says "I seen it". Its a nightmare and I am constantly trying to correct my friends but now they do it just to get one my nerves... and it works!

7) I love the color of blood! It is such a majestic, deep red that catches my eye. I hate that it comes out of my body, but the color is GORGEOUS!

2 comments:

Megan said...

It's not Zeus, it's Thor, the god of thunder. And who the heck actually likes going to middle school, even if friends are there? I have werdies for sisters.

Mal Robin said...

I decided i am going to chase you and make you eat all the white foods I can find. I "seen it" in your eyes, your terrified of me.