Sunday, November 18, 2007

ABC!

A-- Attached or single? Um.... single! I'm only fifteen.
B-- Best friend? Well I have four: Ashley Maw, Trisha Christensen, Melanie Phillips and Josh Chisholm
C-- Cake or pie? I would have to say pie... There is so much flavor! :)
D-- Day of Choice? Friday! I only have play practice that day.
E-- Essential item? My phone or my iPod... yes, I know I'm spoiled.
F-- Favorite color? Blood Red! It is SO pretty.
G-- Gummy bears or Gummy worms? Gummy bears! They just look so cute and happy!
H-- Hometown? Provo, Utah
I-- Favorite indulgences? I would have to say, Great Wall of Chocolate.
J-- January or July? JULY! Duh. My birthday is in that month!
K-- Kids? None... as far as I know.
L-- Life is incomplete with out...? My phone.
M-- Marriage Date? Don't have one! LUCKILY!
N-- Numbers of brothers and sisters? Including brothers-in-law... Three brothers and five sisters.
O-- Oranges or apples? Figi Apples
P-- Phobias or fears? People chasing me.
Q-- Quote? "All the worlds a stage and the men and women merely players in it." William Shakespeare. Yes i know I'm a drama nerd.
R-- Reason to smile? Seeing friends from Provo.
S-- Season of Choice? Spring. Rain, flowers and pretty colors.
T-- Tag someone? Well... all the people I know that have a blog have already been tagged so.... don't have any.
U-- Unknown fact about me? I have a third eye!
V-- Vegetable? Jicama! SO GOOD!
X-- X-ray or Ultrasound? Well I guess X-ray. I have only had one though.
Y-- Your favorite food? I love food so much that I can't decide on just one food!
Z-- Zodiac sign? Leo.

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm still mad that you haven't even invited me to your blog. We're in a fight.

Megan said...

Jicama! You are Sue's daughter. Thank her for that, because there are many unfortunate little girls whose mothers have not taken them down the paths of weirdo food.

whitneyingram said...

I hate to be a party pooper, but it is actually Fuji apple. Sorry.

Mal Robin said...

You should eat a Wall of Chocolate for me. Also, your life must feel pretty lost and confusing without your phone during your hard days of grounding. Poor poor little one.