Friday, December 14, 2007

Dance Company

As all of you know, I LOVE to dance. Well I figured that I would go to high school and join the dance company. Well it turns out that my new school, Salem Hills High School, is not going to have one. They will only have the drill team (EWWW!!!) and cheer leading. Me and others are very upset and we are trying to think of ways for us to be able to have the dance company. We are thinking of going around to different companies and getting sponsors. If you have any suggestions for me that would help in anyway, I would love to hear them! Thank you!!

4 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Go for it Lo! Talk to the administration ASAP and let them know there are a bunch of you interested in doing a dance company. Don't do anything until you talk to the people in charge at the school. They might be open to the idea. If they aren't, then see what you can do to get it going on your own. You can do it!

Megan said...

Whatever. Join drill.

Kami Shelley said...

You are so awesome for doing that! You're an amazing dancer! Keep up the good work!
-Kami

Megan said...

DUDE. Post something new.